Yang Xve Sheng Fa Jiao Nang-For Hari loss 30 Caps
[Product Name] Yang Xve Sheng Fa Jiao Nang/ Yang Xve Sheng Fa Capsules
[Functions]Nourishing the blood to expel wind,enriching kidney essence.Apply to blood deficiency and wind strong,kidney deficiency reason’s loose hair, hair loosen or sparsely shedding, dry or oily hair, scalp pruritus; alopecia areata, totalis,seborrheic alopecia and after disease, postpartum hair loss.
[Ingredients] Shu Di Huang (Cooked Radix Rehmanniae)，He Shou Wu (Zhi) （Fleeceflower Root Radix Polygoni Multiflori），Dang Gui （Chinese Angelica Root Radix Angelicae Sinensis ），Chuan Xiong （Szechwan Lovage Rhizome Rhize maChuanxiong ），Bai Shao （White Peony Root Raidix Paeoniae Alba），Tu Si Zi （Dodder Seed Semen Cuscutae），Tian Ma （Tall Gastrodis Tuber Rhizoma Gastrodiae ）Mu Gua （Common Floweringqince Fruit Fructus Chaenomelis ），Qiang Huo （Incised Notoptetygium Rhizome or Root Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygii）.
[Properties]Hard capsules,dark brown granula and powder inside;spicy,light bitter.
[Usage and Dosage]Oral,4 caps per time,twice daily.
1. Avoid food difficult to digest.
2. Patients with cold and fever not apply to take.
3. Patients with diabetes,high blood pressure, heart diseases, liver disease, kidney disease and other severe chronic diseases shall take medicine under guidance of physician.
4. Children,pregnant women,lactating women should take under the guidance of physician.
5. 4 weeks without any remission, should go to hospital.
6. Hypersensitivity to this product,allergic constitution should stop using.
7. Do not use this product if property changed.
8. Keep out of reach of children.
9. Children should used under the supervision of adult.
10. If you are using other drugs, please consult your doctor before using this product.
[Taboo]Pregnant women taboo.
[Storage]Closed and keep in cool and dry place.
Cause this product contains He Shou Wu /Polygonum,that all local products contain Polygonum should special attention.
1. Digestive: nausea, vomiting, anorexia, loss of appetite, dry mouth,bitter mouth, diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, stomach pain, bloating, stomach discomfort, acid reflux, heartburn, constipation, dark urine, yellow eyes, yellow skin dyeing and other manifestations, liver transaminases elevated and other biochemical indices abnormal.
2. The skin and its appendages: rash, itching, flushing.
3. Systemic: fatigue, fever.
4. Cardiovascular system: chest tightness, high blood pressure, flushing, palpitations.
5. Nervous system: dizziness, headache, insomnia.
1.DuringmMedication should be monitored liver biochemical indicators,if found the liver biochemical abnormalities or systemic fatigue, loss of appetite,sick of oil, nausea, dark urine, yellow eyes, yellowish discoloration of skin and other clinical manifestations may be associated with liver injury, or original liver biochemical abnormalities, clinical symptoms of liver injury aggravated, should stop immediately and consult a doctor.
2.Accordance with the usage and dosage strictly, not overdose, long-term use.
3. Elderly and liver biochemical abnormalities patient, history of liver disease used with caution.
1. Liver dysfunction disabled.
2. Pregnant women taboo.
3. Patients who have liver damage history about this product or the ingredient of it should not be used.
Keep away from animals and children.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We highly recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner or physician before taking any products or if you have any questions regarding your health.